- Druidry is for some a spiritual path, and for others a cultural activity.
- As a cultural activity, Druid ceremonies provide context and pageantry for life in Britain.
- As a spiritual way or philosophy, Druidry began to develop about three hundred years ago during a period known as the ‘Druid Revival’. It was inspired by the accounts of ancient Druids, and drew on the work of historical researchers, folklorists and early literature.
- In this way Druidry’s heritage stretches far back into the past.
In this workshop we will discuss:
- A brief history of Druidry
- What it means to be a Druid today
- The meaning of the Circle of All Beings